The Kwara State Governor and Chairman of Nigerian Governos’ Forum, NGF His Excellency AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq CON has assigned portfolios to his newly inaugurated commissioners who are to form the State Executive Council.
This is comings after the commissioner nominees were successfully screened and confirmed by the Kwara State House of Assembly.
Maxilens News obtained the portfolios assigned to the new cabinet members shortly after the inauguration ceremony at the Government House in Ilorin the state capital.
The Governor also appointed retired permanent secretary, Alhaji Mahe Abdulkadir as Secretary to the State Government.
The Commissioners and their portfolios are as follows:
- Hawau Nuru – Commissioner For Finance
- Usman Lade – Water Resources
- Dr Amina El-Imam – Health
- Shehu Ndanusa – Environment
- Aliyu Kora Sabi- Planning and Economic
- Afolashade Kemi – Social Development
- Abdul Ganeey Kola – Energy
- Dr Segun Ogunsola – Housing and Urban Development
- Senior Suleiman – AGF
- Abdulquawiy Olododo – Ministry of Solid Minerals
- Damilola Yusuf – Business Innovation and Technology
- Oloruntoyosi Adebayo Thoman- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Bola Olukoju – Communications
- Abdullahi Bata – LGA and Chieftancy Affairs
- Hon. John Bello – Special Duties
- Olaitan Bureimoh – Women Affairs
- Mary Arinde – Tertiary Education